This 20L backpack lets you carry your belongings and protect them from splashes of water and brief immersion. The thick padded shoulder straps make it a joy to carry and the smaller pockets inside really help with organisation. Ideal for kayaking, stand-up paddling or light sailing..
- Ideal for food, clothes and equipment ;
- Adjustable straps ;
- Can be attached to your kayak
Electronic devices are fragile and valuable. We recommend doubling your protection by placing telephones in watertight pouches within the duffel bag. Cameras can be placed in a small duffel bag (5L or 10L) inside a large duffel bag (20L, 30L, 40, 60L).
Ensure your bags are closed and check water resistance regularly before your session using a paper towel.
To ensure good water resistance:
- roll the top of the bag over carefully 5 times, folding tightly over the width of the strap
- fasten the central buckle 3/ fasten the side buckles
Leave some air in the bag. The bag should appear inflated once closed: this makes it more watertight and allows it to float if dropped in the water.
The 2 compression straps on the body of the bag can be used to attach the backpack to an SUP or a kayak equipped with fastening loops, enabling you to carry your belongings into the water and protect them.
- TEST 1: "PUDDLE OF WATER" The bag is resistant to shallow immersion for 8 hours in 10 cm of water. This test corresponds to a bag floating in a water-filled boat or to a brief fall into the water.
- TEST 2: "SHOWER" The bag is resistant to a shower of 450 L/m²/h lasting 4 hours. This test corresponds to heavy rains or splashes from waves.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
DECATHLON MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT : delivers high-quality cost-effective products
STATE-OF-THE-ART PRODUCTION PROCESSES : minimize manufacturing costs
OPTIMIZED SUPPLY CHAIN : reduces retail price
MINIMAL RETAIL FOOTPRINT : lowers overhead and indirect costs
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.