Length: 50 cm
Head thickness: 20 mm
Balance: 26 cm +/- 0.5 cm
Weight: 345 +/- 5 g
Our SANDEVER BTR 990 rackets are approved by Michele Cappelletti, No. 1 ITF ranking and World Champion (2015, 2016, 2017, 2019). Thanks to his experience and his team, we benefited from his high standards through several product tests. This allowed us to make the final adjustments to offer a full range of high level technical rackets.
SANDEVER is a team of passionate Beach Tennis players.
Our research centre is based in Italy, with a focus on design and engineering. Its role is to identify users' needs and bring them back to our design centre in France.
Following tests carried out with Michele Cappelletti, we then tested the durability of our rackets at the laboratory in our design centre.
This allows us to approve our products based on their quality.
At SANDEVER, we don't want to make beach tennis players pay extra if it provides no extra benefit to their game.
Being both designers and retailers minimizes the number of middle-men during the manufacturing and distribution of our rackets.
- Carbon/Kevlar: high-quality carbon/kevlar for elasticity and power.
- Tubular Carbon: frame with high-quality carbon. Increases rigidity for greater control and reduces torque for greater power.
- Black EVA: high-density EVA foam for better accuracy and high performance on powerful shots.
- Rough surface: generates spin on the ball.
Composition / advice
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
DECATHLON MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT : delivers high-quality cost-effective products
STATE-OF-THE-ART PRODUCTION PROCESSES : minimize manufacturing costs
OPTIMIZED SUPPLY CHAIN : reduces retail price
MINIMAL RETAIL FOOTPRINT : lowers overhead and indirect costs
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.