Our team of enthusiasts designed this 1OL duffel bag with carrying straps to protect your belongings from water when practising water sports.
This 10L watertight duffel bag protects your belongings from splashes and brief immersion. Ideal for kayaking, stand-up paddling or light sailing.
Electronic devices are fragile and valuable. We recommend doubling your protection by placing telephones in watertight pouches within the duffel bag. Cameras can be placed in a small dry bag (5L or 10L) inside a large dry bag (30L, 40L, 60L).
Ensure your bags are closed and check water resistance regularly before water sports using a paper towel.
To ensure good water resistance:
- roll the top of the bag over carefully 5 times, folding tightly over the width of the strap
- fasten the central buckle
- fasten the side buckles
- Leave some air in the bag. The bag should look inflated once closed: this makes it more watertight and allows it to float if dropped in the water.
The 5L and 10L bags can be placed inside the 30L, 40L and 60L bags to double the waterproofing protection of sensitive objects and to separate belongings.
- Bag dimensions when full and closed:
- Height: 43 cm
- Diameter: 18 cm
- Usable volume: 10 L
- Empty weight: 268 g
- TEST 1: "PUDDLE OF WATER" The bag is resistant to shallow immersion for 8 hours in 10 cm of water. This test corresponds to a bag floating in a water-filled boat or to a brief fall into the water.
- TEST 2: "SHOWER" The bag is resistant to a shower of 450 L/m²/h lasting 4 hours. This test corresponds to heavy rains or splashes from waves.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
DECATHLON MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT : delivers high-quality cost-effective products
STATE-OF-THE-ART PRODUCTION PROCESSES : minimize manufacturing costs
OPTIMIZED SUPPLY CHAIN : reduces retail price
MINIMAL RETAIL FOOTPRINT : lowers overhead and indirect costs
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.