- Simple to use
- Very durable
- stand on flat and solid ground
- screw the hose onto the pump
- connect the hose to the SUP (valve raised)
- close the cap of the pump body, its double action operation delivers 3.6 L with each up and down stroke
- inflate the SUP until it reaches its full volume
- as soon as pumping becomes difficult, open the cap, the pump then operates in single action (1.8 L with each down stroke)
- inflate to the SUP's recommended pressure.
Roll up the hose, do not fold it
Store the pump body and hose flat in the SUP bag.
Do not stand on the pump or the hose.
Clean off any sand, it can damage the seals.
- Height: 61.5 cm
- Width: 27.8 cm
- Depth: 10 cm
- Hose length: approx. 120 cm
- Single-action volume: 1.8 L
- Double-action volume: 3.6 L
- Pump weight: 1.4 kg
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
DECATHLON MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT : delivers high-quality cost-effective products
STATE-OF-THE-ART PRODUCTION PROCESSES : minimize manufacturing costs
OPTIMIZED SUPPLY CHAIN : reduces retail price
MINIMAL RETAIL FOOTPRINT : lowers overhead and indirect costs
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.